Re: Topband: Correlation between AM BCB propagation and topband?

To: "Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, "Top Band Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Correlation between AM BCB propagation and topband?
From: "John G3PQA" <g3pqa@onetel.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:53:14 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>

I am just wondering if any great propagation is
currently taking place on 160 meters, if the
bands are somehow correlated.  Maybe this could
be some kind of propagation indicator.  Unfortunately,
my internet connection to the remote base is
down right now.
Rick N6RK

I was hearing Bryce KH6AT well at 0420z, it has to be very good propagation and low AU for that path to SE England.