Topband: 160m Digital

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m Digital
From: "Brian Webb" <kd6nrp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:37:32 -0800
Good Afternoon:

This is Brian, KD6NRP in southern California. I have a modest 160-meter
antenna and counterpoise, but I still get out surprisingly well.

I am interested in scheduling 160m PSK31, RTTY, Olivia, and CW QSOs. If you
are interested, please contact me directly.

By the way, since I began 160-meter operation two weeks ago, I have worked
Mexico and the states of Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, and
Michigan from a 50 x 50-foot backyard using a stealth antenna and 100W or
less.

73

Brian Webb, KD6NRP

"160-meters is a band for men, not for sissies!" - SM5EDX