Re: Topband: Post Stew comments, thanks for a great test !

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Post Stew comments, thanks for a great test !
From: N0tk@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:00:18 +0000 (UTC)
I did not check this years log against last years but it seemed that, while
signals were down a bit, I had no trouble working into the east coast with my
90 foot inverted L (31 feet vertical) and K3 at 100w. A good opening to JA on
Sunday morning put 4 JAs in the log. I was also hearing UA0CA but could not
raise him up to closing down about 30 minutes before sunrise. Complements are
due to to KV4FZ for trying valiantly to get my grid exchange.

Dan N0TK
Highlands Ranch, CO
"160-meters is a band for men, not for sissies!" - SM5EDX