Topband: FINAL REVISIT Small Rx LOOP

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FINAL REVISIT Small Rx LOOP
From: "Jimmy" <nq4u@myway.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:23:58 -0500
All,
Thanks to all for the replies and suggestions. After going over the loop for
the third time today I finally located the problem.
It seems that one of the shield bonds had worked loose. After fixing this, the
Rx loop tuned perfectly.
I did not have to use padding caps on this install -- The Arco 468 worked just
fine.
Again Thanks to all for the assistance.
Jimmy
NQ4U

Senior Assisted Living
Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click
now!
http://216.21.215.31/c?cp=SxoQwIv-eJdLcKVixtbGSgAAKZV5zY0EDUp9PFYnaBk3BcCaAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=
"160-meters is a band for men, not for sissies!" - SM5EDX