Re: Topband: REVISIT Small Rx Loop

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: REVISIT Small Rx Loop
From: "Jimmy" <nq4u@myway.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:45:44 -0500
Thanks for the reply.
Yep connected all as described below. Some further checking (and suggestions)
seems to point in the direction of adding more capacitance. After the
festivities are finished today I will be doing some further work (adding
capacitance).
Thanks to all for the replies and I will do a followup on the findings later
tonite.
Merry Christmas to all
Jimmy
NQ4U