Re: Topband: 160 Antenna Struggles

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Antenna Struggles
From: Rip Smith K3XO <rsmith@k3xo.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:25:15 -0500
All,

I want to thank the many Topbanders who responded to my antenna
"struggles" with a range of interesting and helpful ideas. I need to
study them and do some more reading.

I will be working through all of them to see what I might be able to
implement but since there's still almost a foot of snow out on the
field, it will be a while before I can take significant action.

Today I managed to get the loading wire higher, so it does not slope as
much so maybe that will help a bit for the Stew Perry Challenge. Hope to
see you this weekend.

Other than that, I'll wish everyone the best for the Holiday season and
a Happy New Year.

73 Rip K3XO