Re: Topband: FO8RZ on top band

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FO8RZ on top band
From: f5phw@free.fr
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:55:23 +0100 (CET)
Hi everybody

A special thanks to Oleg RN3CT who sent me schematic for 80/160 inverted L.

7 meters high and 19 long.
The antenna is installed and seems to work really better than my HF6V.
QSO tonight with K0RF, ZL and JQ2VVH.
It was difficult but we did it.

It is the only one station I heard tonght.

So now I will try now to come more on top band and especially at my sunrise (
0430Z )

73 to all and merry xmas.

Phil

Pictures of the antenna will be soon on the website.

http://f5phw.chez.com/