Re: Topband: JT1CO QSL

To: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>, "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: JT1CO QSL
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:37:21 -0800
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:30:40 -0600, David Raymond wrote:

>Topband enthusiasts. . .in that past 24 hours Chak has posted his
>recent QSOs on LoTW including the recent 160m NA QSOs.

And TX3A Qs were on LOTW before they left the island!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could help topbanders in remote locations
use LOTW rather than figure out how to mail them various currencies
for postage?  I don't know about the rest of you, but there are MANY
other things I'd rather do with my spare cash.

73,

Jim K9YC