Topband: Further to my previous: WAS 160 in three days?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Further to my previous: WAS 160 in three days?
From: Thorvaldur Stefansson <otradalur@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:32:44 +0000
hello all,

a search of the archives revealed the call sign of a ND station who is
indeed in my log !

I worked W0ZTL in ND on the 21st of November.

He may not be a LOTW user, I will QSL direct to him.

Once I have his QSL and Utah as well,  WAS 160 is in the bag. :-)

So I therefore claim WAS 160 in more or less one Month.

I am surprised at the low level of LOTW usage among US stations, though,
wish more users would sign up so
the system has a chance to work.

73
Thor, TF4M