Re: Topband: Burying radials

To: Mike Bragassa <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Burying radials
From: W2pm <w2pm@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 19:53:25 -0500
Here in NJ normal lawn grasses will completely swallow the radials
next spring using the ground staples. But normal lawn maintenance will
rip many up.  Raking and even lawn aeration will cause damage. I still
think laying them on ground is much easier and efficient than
trenching unless you get a good machine or device. Some mentioned here
earlier.  I often lay put ten plus new radials in the winter just
laying then on snow or ground and securing ends. Sometime the kid or
xyl will trip on some if they are walking back there but that's just a
lucky break.

Sent from my iPod