Topband: WAS complete!

To: "TopBand-list" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: WAS complete!
From: "F8BPN" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 07:27:35 -0000
Hi all!

Nice conditions this morning on TB! I managed to work a few stations,
specially W7MEM who gave me my last State with Idaho.
Happy to finaly complete the WAS today, it took almost 10 years to do it
(March 2000 to December 2009).

Now I have to find something else to do!!!

Of course DXCC on 160 m is one of my main focuse, hope for a few more new
ones. So far DXCC#210 with 12 new one this season.

By the way, received yesterday the FT5GA QSL, beautifull one!

See you on the band, and specially during the Stew Perry! That's the most
fun contest on 160 m I know. Let's hope for good conditions!
Wishing you also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010!

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn