Re: Topband: inverted L pointers please

To: alan eshleman <oakame@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: inverted L pointers please
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:45:50 -0500
The general behavior for bent antennas less than a halfwave is that
there is a *mild* advantage in the direction opposite the bend versus
the direction with the bend, e.g, if the wire goes up and bends west,
the hemisphere of advantage is centered on east. As the horizontal
section becomes shorter, the mild morphs toward undetectable.

73, Guy.