Topband: "The DX Summit"

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: "The DX Summit"
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:16:24 -0500
Good Day All,

I hope this subject isn't in breach of any Reflector guidelines, but let's
face it: how many 160-meter DX'ers reading this can honestly say that they
have never availed themselves of the services of "The DX Summit"...?

Here's my problem: is anyone else besides just me experiencing difficulties
in posting DX spots on "The DX Summit" website...?

 Ever since the group converted to their "...new look", I can't post my
spots for general viewing on "Custom Spots" anymore---my spots can be viewed
only when doing a specific search on my callsign. PERIOD.

 I've sent three requests to "The DX Summit" help desk, but have received
zero / zilch / nada back from them to date...does one have to be
pre-registered now in order for the site to work as it once did...?

Any & all info in this regard is appreciated in advance...

 ~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ