Topband: Possible Zone 23 Expedition

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Possible Zone 23 Expedition
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:15:30 -0600
Greetings Topband enthusiasts. . .

I received an email today from Peter, RX0AE inquiring about there would be
interest in a possible DXpedition to Zone 23 with the focus on 160m.  I told
him that I felt there was a significant need for Zone 23 in NA and elsewhere in
the world.  I suggested that he consider a JT location as many needed that DXCC
entity as well.  He is thinking about the November-December timeframe in 2010.
Peter said that this would be logistically challenging and that he did not want
to move ahead with it if it was not worthwhile.  While I have assured him it
would be, he asked me to gather input from others as well.

Please respond directly to me.  If you have thoughts and comments you feel
would benefit being shared with the reflector, copy the reflector in your
response to me.  I will summarize the comments and pass them on to Peter.

73 to all. . . Dave
W0FLS