Topband: Idealized Radial Wire: FINALE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Idealized Radial Wire: FINALE
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:53:47 -0500
Rest assured, weary reader, that this will be my final posting on this
subject...!

A total of 40(!) requests for information were received here, and I complied
with each & every one: however, lest three subscribers think me rude for
(apparently) "ignoring" them, I would like to point out that repeated
mailings to the e-mail addresses given to me kept bouncing back, having been
rejected by your respective server (in one instance, two different addresses
were given to me, and BOTH bounced!).

If you haven't received a response from me to date, that is the reason why.
My apologies.

Group concensus is that the information is most enlightening...indeed, it's
but a sampling of other very interesting topics contained in the 20th
edition of THE ARRL ANTENNA HANDBOOK, which I had heretofore denied myself
by not having purchased a new copy for some 20 years!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ