Topband: Diagram of new Inverted L in use at WY7I

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Diagram of new Inverted L in use at WY7I
From: WY7I <WY7I@EARTHLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:14:51 -0700
Hi all,

I have created a drawing of the new INVERTED L 160m ANTENNA in use here
at WY7I, which some of the new topbanders have asked me to provide. I
whipped it out this morning in between cups of java...not much to it,
actually. Sorry for its crudeness!

I'm also new on 160m, and I'm sure there are better designs out there,
but this works well from here in Colorado, and it was easily and cheaply
built. It's a real DX Killer, too.

Please check it out at:   http://www.wy7i.com/160L.htm

Best of DX,

Paul