Topband: how can I possibly show my gratitude

To: 160 reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: how can I possibly show my gratitude
From: N7DF <n7df@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)
This information was sent to me in response to my providing the link to the
gold plated power outlet on another reflector

How could I have gotten by for all these years without this device?

Bybee Technologies has developed the Bybee Quantum Purifiers from ceramics
doped with oxides of rare-earth metals such as zirconium and neodymium. They
achieve a VP of 92% of the speed of light, which is far higher than VPs of
common conductors, which typically range from 50 to 70% of the speed of light.
In addition to being near-superconductive, Bybee Purifiers are electrically
passive and stable in any circuit. The Bybee Purifiers induce no phase shift
whatsoever, and are totally non-reactive�meaning there is no reactance between
capacitance and inductance. When placed between an amplifier�s power
transformer and diode bridge, for example, the Bybee Purifier eliminates
undesirable impedance mismatches. In an amplifier-to-speaker connection, the
absence of reactance creates an optimal signal transfer and presents an easier
load to the amplifier. When transmitting digital information, the Bybee
purifier eliminates the overshoot and ringing that can
 occur in the leading edge of the square wave. This type of distortion is a
major contributor to the harshness and glare often associated with digital
sound. Many well-respected audiophiles swear by Bybee Purifiers. Large Bybees
can handle up to 15 amps of current.
The Small Slipstream Quantum Bybee Purifiers represent a combination of the
rare earth metal oxide technology of the original devices (above) with carbon
fiber materials. Internally they are composed of nanotubes, which are much
smaller than a human hair. By incorporating a great many nanotubes in each
device, they are able to handle the same amount of current as the original
Small Quantum Purifiers that handled up to 4.3 amps. The signal purification
capabilities of the new BYbee Slipstream Quantum Purifiers are superior to
their predecessors!
Sale priced!
*** Bybee Silver Slipstream small purifiers are now IN STOCK! These units use a
solid 18 AWG silver wire, and are highly recommended for use in digital circuit
inputs/ouputs...