Topband: N9ADG QLF

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: N9ADG QLF
From: Brian Moran <brianmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:55:20 -0800 (PST)
Apologies to all this morning trying to work the TX3 -- I was transmitting on
the wrong VFO and NOT split. Despite the admonishment not to do so, it was
someone sending "ADG up" to me on TX3's QRG that roused me out of my stupor.
Thanks to whoever that was.

Could it have been the warmth of the closet shack? Just before the wrong-vfo
incident, I had found I was transmitting into my dummy load (I always switch to
the dummy load when not in the shack) for a few cycles. Doh!

Brian N9ADG