Re: Topband: Good Condx

To: topband@contesting.com, David Jorgensen <wd5cov@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Good Condx
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 07:21:37 -0800 (PST)
Wish I could say the same, barely heard N6TR (339) calling an SM5 (ESP) last
night. Plenty of rapid QSB on regional signals too. Had a lil' regchew with a
N3 low in the band QRP, which was nice...

Wind and time wore thru one of my tophat lines, had a break in the rain and got
that back up, but no time left for Rx antenna work...

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html