Topband: Topband mobile

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband mobile
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:19:09 -0700
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 2:03 PM
Subject: Topband: 160/M---Time for a new topic--- 160mobile?!

> TOPIC - How many of you have every operated 160m mobile? - TOPIC (or
> worked
> a far away mobile maybe)

I know Robin, WA6CDR, does quite a bit of Top Band mobiling with his
K-2/100.  He has some good stories.

One was what he heard and worked after leaving my location in New Mexico the
Sunday afternoon of a CQWW 160 and sitting on top of an overpass once he
reached the Interstate.  I know there are others.

And yes, we worked KH6DX/m in California from our operation on Thahtay Khun
Island, Burma, as XZ0A.

Chime in Robin!

Milt, N5IA