Topband: beverage through the desert

To: 160 reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: beverage through the desert
From: N7DF <n7df@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
I would have sworn that putting the beverages 8 feet off the ground would be
enough Deer antelope cattle and jackrabbits are no problem but I did not count
on the oryx

their horns extend over 8 feet high when they are running with their head
thrown back

result   2 miles worth of  badly tangled wires

BTW   Do not try unwinding wire from a spool while walking backwards in the
desert   OUCH !!!