Re: Topband: relay-switched inverted L for 40/80/160

To: Jim Meehan <jmeehan@vpizza.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: relay-switched inverted L for 40/80/160
From: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 06:35:54 -0600
Jim,

this will work. If you are going to put the wire lengths in series (33',
33', and 66') you will need a way to decouple the the relay coil wires
between the wire sections; two relays. The decoupling can be done with
parallel tuned LC circuits. As these are 'traps', simply dispense with the
relays and use the traps to make your three band antenna.

   Dave WX7G