Re: Topband: Best direction for a RX antennas orientation from York, SC

To: <ersmar@verizon.net>, <dennisissure@comporium.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Best direction for a RX antennas orientation from York, SC
From: "David J. Sourdis" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:31:41 -0500
http://aa6z.tripod.com/

Azimuth Maps or AZMaps is the best azimuthal projection map software that I
have used and always have on while contesting or DXing.
This one you can download and install it in the PC, no online connection is
needed to work.

In some PC's when AZ Maps is installed, the date and hours field might show
only up to one digit, instead of two. That happened to two hams here, and the
problem was fixed changing the screen resolution.

AA6Z explains that he doesn't maintain or support the program anymore because
all the grayline stuff around.

73

David
HK1KXA