Re: Topband: New moderator

To: tree@kkn.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: New moderator
From: w2pm@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:26:21 -0400
Thank you Tree and thank you to Bill - for sure!

A well run list is much appreciated AND rare.  This list has been
focused and quite valuable and even when a topic was not of interest to
me I could usually be confident in deleting it by the subject line as
it would be most likely there would be no digression into another
subject, etc.

THE only complaint I ever had was some of the signal reports during the
season from posters who do not identify where they are from.  I also
get peturbed when someone posts a report about a station I can't hear
or work ...  ;>

73

Pete W2PM