Topband: Reminder - Tajikistan Lowband Webinar

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Reminder - Tajikistan Lowband Webinar
From: "Ken Claerbout" <k4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:39:00 -0400
A reminder that tomorrow evening 9 PM EDT (June 19 - 01:00 UTC) is the first
running of the presentation on EY8MM's lowband QTH.  It will be run again on
Sunday (June 21) at 3 PM EDT (19:00 UTC), a time that may be more convenient
for our friends in Europe.  You can register for the event(s) at
http://www.pvrc.org/webinar/webinars.htm  and best of all they are free!  We
have room for plenty of people.  The presentation will appear on your PC
monitor and the audio on your speakers, just as if you were viewing it at your
favorite convention.  I hope you can join us.

Ken K4ZW (EY8/K4ZW)