Topband: K7RAT/B status

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: K7RAT/B status
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 06:22:05 -0700
All -

Many thanks for the reports received on the beacon project.  I am currently
getting things setup for the WPX CW contest and the beacon might not be on
the air in the evening time.

In fact - I am thinking of stopping the project for now and perhaps bring it
back some in the late fall to see if we can get some data from Europe.

I don't think my conclusions are much different than my preliminary ones,
where there seems to be a slight advantage to the higher frequency under
most cases - with a more significant difference if one (or both) sides of
path are in daylight.

Most people hear the higher frequency longer after their sunrise.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net