Topband: Connection protection?

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Connection protection?
From: wb6rse1@mac.com
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 10:31:46 -0700
I have searched the reflector archives and not found an answer.

I need a sealer for electrical connections for both the termination
box and matching transformer innards as well as on  the outside of
these boxes for the connections to my RX loop. All of the hardware is
stainless steel but the connections are soldered and/or crimped.

Recommendations with the correct properties (IE non-acidic) etc? My
default selection is 'coax seal' assuming never having to disassemble.

Thanks!

Steve WB6RSE