Topband: ER4ER QSL's

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ER4ER QSL's
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:11:34 EDT
Esteemed Topbanders:

I just received my cards back from the DXCC and they rejected my ER4ER card
from 20-Nov-2008 saying the operation was a "pirate operation".  I wonder  if
any of the rest of you have experienced this problem or whether this is a
clerical error at the DXCC desk.  I wanted to get some input as to whether  any
of you have had your cards excepted by the DXCC from his November  operation.

If any of you have had your ER4ER cards rejected, we may have to contact
RA4LW to get him to submit some documentation to the ARRL.

73...............de Goose, W8AV
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)