Topband: New station (Thank You All!)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: New station (Thank You All!)
From: Brian Gieryk <ke6iyc@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:34:24 -0700
First and foremost, let me say a BIG heartfelt THANK YOU to all who
have replied to my inquiries...

Since I have become a broadcast engineer (Television, 5 1/2 years now)
I have developed a deep passion and love for all things broadcast.

It is because of this passion that I have a desire to replicate the
broadcast ATU for my new install.

I realize there are LOTS of alternatives (as you folks have so
graciously brought to my attention) and ALL have their merit, and I
have considered several.

I have kept returning, though, to the "basic" ATU, not because it is
the best (or most cost effective!) option, but because it fits the
overall "feel" of what I am after.

I again THANK all of you, and am now on to the process of collecting
parts (sources are always appreciated!) and WIRE (LOTS of wire).

73

Brian
KE6IYC