Re: Topband: Titanex

To: "Top-Band Reflektor" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Titanex
From: "Ulrich Weiss" <dj2ya@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:50:34 +0100
> I have a feeling that Titanex are now out of business,  I tried without
> success to order some spares from them late last year. Perhaps some of
> the DL members of this list could confirm if this is indeed the case?
>
> 73 Gavin
> GM0GAV

I passed your query on to some local reflectors and learned that

- Titanex is still alive, but slow - possibly due to a recent case of
bereavement in the family,
- all their products can be ordered from "appello"
(carsten.esch@appello.de)...

I'm sure Carsten will reply immediately and help (if possible)...
kind regards from Germany

Uli, DJ2YA