Topband: MD4K & QSL

To: <wb6rse1@mac.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: MD4K & QSL
From: "Dave Sharred" <g3nkc@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:46:57 -0000
wb6rse1@mac.com wrote:
> My compliments to Andy GDØTEP, QSL manager for MD4K.
>
> I worked MD4K for a new one on Top Band in last weekend's contest on
> Friday night. I used Andy's suggested method to request a card. He
> replied that he'd post it this past Monday.
>
> The card was received today, Thursday, January 29, 2009.
>
> A personal record for me for receiving a paper QSL in hand.
>
> First rate job!
>
> 73 - Steve WB6RSE

FB Steve; glad you got it OK; we posted it from the Airport as we left !

To be correct - Andy will deal with cards when you pay via PayPal; and you
will get a better (!) card.
I am listed as the manager, but only use standard, traditional cards, and
deal with traditional direct or buro requests.

I had some cards waiting when I returned on Monday night (from USA!); which
is fast. I now have about 10; they all will be sent this weekend; I always
try and turn cards around quickly. Buro ones always take longer....

If anyone would like to comment on our sigs direct to me (how we compare
with other EU..), or have recordings, I would like to receive them direct to
me....

73

Dave
G3NKC