Topband: Weekend conditons

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Weekend conditons
From: RK <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:07:02 +0000
Hola from AZ,

I could not participate this weekend as I lost an element in the array
affecting key directions last Friday due to a very large Bull Elk who got his
rack into the upper guy ropes and broke a vertical mast. I did however make a
few contacts and listened off and on to the band conditions.
>From what I heard band conditions were fabulous and S/N ratios were excellent.
EU, Africa and Asia all coming through at the same time. Amazing.

Look forward to seeing high claimed on 3830 list

Solar wind
speed: 340.3 km/sec
density: 0.3 protons/cm3
Sunspot number: 0