Topband: A wee report from Northern Denmark

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A wee report from Northern Denmark
From: "Henrik Weiss" <oz1ing@mail.dk>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:26:27 +0100
Usually not posting my meager accomplishments however today was a turning
stone as I completed WAS with VE2XAA/2 from Spt. Isles. He was managing a
good pile up on 80 CW into western Russia for abt 30 min. between 0425 ?
0455z when he agreed to qsy to 1823 kc.

His antenna is a poor ?MAV? of some sort but was rx-ing both me and SM5Z
quite ok.

Not the same good over the pole propagation like last weekend but last night
and this morning netted some good East and West QSO´s like 9M2, XW, HC, PJ2
and other Caribbean?s.

Solar wind was up at 520 km/hr, not in the low 200´s like last weekend.

73 ? Henrik

OZ1ING