Topband: Ground Radial Information

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Ground Radial Information
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:08:51 -0600
You guys have shared so much helpful information with me about getting started
on 160, I could never begin to repay you, but I
wanted to share with you some information that I found  in my search for
information on my vertical about a ground radial system.

I was given this link on the Butternut Reflector and wanted to share it with
the group.

 A virtual sea of solid practical information about ground radials for
verticals.

http://www.antennasbyn6lf.com/

   73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/
Old Calls WB5ZQU, WY5L/KH3, KE5CTY, N5IET