Topband: K9AY loop, pennants on the beach

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: K9AY loop, pennants on the beach
From: Skip Cameron <scameron@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:44:15 -0500
New to the topband.
Going on a P29 DXpedition Oct 17-Nov 4 with 5 hams,  G3KHZ, CT1AGF, K6HFA, AD6E,
W5GAI
We are taking K2, IC706MKIIG, amp, Titanex V160E Vertical, K9AY loop system and
phased pennants.
Also taking a KD9SV switch/preamp along for total of 35db preamp including the
K9AY AS-AYL-4 control box.
We will be active on 160M looking for those needing P2 for a new one.

Anyone out there have experience with K9AY or Pennants on the beach?
If so please contact me for Q&A to optimize our results.

We also still need some donations to defray the freight expense of all this 160M
gear.
Please consider contributing a few $ at our web site.
http://www.425dxn.org/dxped/p29_2008/

Thanks,

Skip W5GAI