Topband: Boring Report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:58:02 -0700
As W7LR reported - things are off to a hot start.  For the past two nights,
I have been able to get answers to my CQs from European stations.  I also
had OA4TT (the ham formerly known as OA4/N6XQ) answer me.

Worked five Europeans last night - including OK2ZU for a new station on 160.
This morning, worked ZL3NW, who is also a new station.  VK3ZL continues to
be there ever morning and VK6ABL is there most mornings as well.

Starting to work on the Stew Perry results.  Will probably be another couple
of weeks before they are posted.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net

PS: I just LOVE my K3 with diversity reception.