Topband: Noise ID

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Noise ID
From: Bill Wilson <kj4ex@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
That sounds like a touch lamp I have that is noisy on 20 meters.  I have to
unplug it.  Many other noises, Shack PC, wireless routers, etc.  But, the touch
lamp sounds like a possible source given the characteristics.  May not even be
in your house.  Pretty soon, whoever has one will take it back, reporting that
it turns on an off by itself at all times of day or night, actually cause your
transmitting.  My wife thought ours was possessed until I explained it to her.

73's

Bill - KJ4EX