Topband: Fwd: Paul Bailey VS6DO - SK

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fwd: Paul Bailey VS6DO - SK
From: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:24:38 -0400
From: paul bailey <paulrbailey@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 4:28 PM
Subject: Paul Bailey announcement

Dear All,

With a great sense of loss, the Bailey family is formally announcing
the untimely passing of Paul Richard Bailey on the 22nd of June, 2008.
Kin, Derek, Sarah, Debbie, Jennifer and Stephanie invite you to join
with them in celebrating an extraordinary life that was lived to the
fullest.

A memorial service will be held in Hong Kong at the Kowloon Cricket
Club sports hall at 11:00am on Saturday 19th of July. There will be an
open microphone for anyone who has a memory to share or a thought to
express with everyone who knew and loved Paul.

In lieu of flowers, please make a donation in Paul's name to a charity
of your choosing, as we know that this is what he would have wanted.

We would appreciate if you could please forward this message on to
those who would like to join us.