Topband: Condx at my SR today

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx at my SR today
From: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:14:31 +1200
Today DF2PY took the honours of being the loudest I have ever heard a
station from Eu at 5 dB over S9.  This was on a rising A index after a
big puff of solar wind.  The QSO was about 15 min before my SR, but the
opening died very quickly only a minute or two after SR.  Several other
Eu in the log, but activity was down a bit, probably because of the
approaching top half summer.

This has been the best autumn season since I have been in ZL, with over
160 Eu contacts in the log.

One more try tomorrow morning, then away on holiday for 3 weeks.

73, Greg, ZL3IX