Topband: Report from YC-land

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Report from YC-land
From: "Jo,YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:10:40 +0700
Just to report that my tower for TX antenna was struck by heavy wind a week
ago. That made me unable to QRV on topband :-((

Preparation is now underway to erect new top loaded vertical antenna using
18 meters Spiderbeam fiberglass pole as support. Antenna design will be
similar to Bjorn's SM0MDG antenna which I think the most possible type to
try from my small lot (TNX for advice, Bjorn)

Can't live without hearing the static noise or signals on top band, hi....

CUAGN es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW