Topband: Input requested for VP6DX 160/80 operations

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Input requested for VP6DX 160/80 operations
From: Don Greenbaum <don@aurumtel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:01:31 -0500
Eric has asked me to find out from Top Band enthusiasts where they are
still needed and suggestions to make that happen.  This is for 80 and 160
meters ONLY.

1.  We know you want ssb contacts and this weekend in the ssb 160 test you
will bet that opportunity.

2.  Send responses to me directly and I"ll compile a report tomorrow to the
team on the Island.

Also, please don't send me any log questions about busted calls, requests
for schedules etc.  We are just trying to fine tune operating practices to
capture missing areas.

Thanks, and GL

73
Don
N1DG

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X, /9V
Pilot:  VU7RG, 3Y0X, VK9ML, D68C, VK0IR, K8XP/KH9, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, ZL9CI
Webmaster: BS7H, K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9, BQ9P, ZL9CI
QSL Manager:  A61AD, A61AO, A61X, A61AQ, KH7Z
Member:  FOC, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC
2006 Inductee into the CQ DX Hall of Fame
DON GREENBAUM , DUXBURY, MA, USA
AIM:  aurumtel