Topband: OZ7YY QSL's

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: OZ7YY QSL's
From: "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(k5MWH) Watson" <w5uc@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:58:34 -0600
Greetings All:

My apologies for not getting this response back sooner.  I went off
to camp out with some fellow hams for a "Guy's weekend out"

Finn was kind enough to elaborate about his use of LOTW. There are
several issues, but the bottom line is that he enjoys receiving the
paper and having it in his collection for purposes other than
DXCC.  This isn't an unusual position and one which we all can respect.

Therefore, Contest logs will be via LOTW, all others direct, bureau,
etc.  Finn promises immediate response to cards received direct, so
it should be a quick, easy confirmation.

73,
Mike, W5UC
**age & treachery will overcome youth & skill**
**Management is the cesspool of life.
    It's the place where the big chunks float to the top.**
** http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/ **