Topband: winding data

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: winding data
From: "John" <ljdoyle@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:51:45 -0500
wonder if someone can help me with the winding data for a 2 wire bev. using
military comm. wire its about 1/8 inch wide black in color (stealth stuff)  and
want to use the binocular cores wish I have a ton of..but cannot find any
references to either the wire or the winding data... the wire i understand has
an  impedence of 100 ohms I forgot to mention its a 2 wire cable  so the only
thing missing is the winding data for the feed end and the reflection
transformer I'm trying to outsmart the squirrels around here they keep chewing
on my NE bev coax which is 800 feet long with a 2 wire bev.i can shorten the
feed coax and protect it tnxs JOHN K1GUN