Topband: JT1CO REPORT

To: topband@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Topband: JT1CO REPORT
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:04:43 -1000
Happy to report JT1CO again on 160 this morning about 1630Z.
He had a good signal and working stations in EU.
Hopefully his activity means his problems are solved and he will
be on quite often.

Band here was poor again,  last nite did hear a lot of mainland
stations working EU but propagation did not get this far out,
perhaps in the next couple days. Maybe a big opening for the
contest.

J5C has a good signal here almost daily even with poor conditions
to other areas.

N6TR tests have been heard out here, and I can confirm that
when switching I have seen as much as 1 S unit change, so
the antenna is working.

73 Merv K9FD/KH6