Topband: Fwd: JT1CO

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fwd: JT1CO
From: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:22:52 -0500
From: Ken Claerbout <k4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Jan 20, 2008 7:26 AM
Subject: JT1CO

  I spoke with JT1CO on the phone this morning and his vertical for 80 & 160
is not working.  I'm not sure what is wrong.  It's not a complicated
system.  The question is whether we can get things worked out before the end
of the season.  Also he's dealing with a PIN diode fault in his Alpha 87A
but I sent him replacements last week.  Thought I would pass this along as I
know many, like myself, have been wondering why he's not on Topband.

Ken K4ZW