Topband: Why not add power class to SP TBDC exchange?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Why not add power class to SP TBDC exchange?
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 05:34:09 -0800 (PST)
Sure, and while we are at it, add RST, my call, brand of radio, the year they
were licensed, and the name of the family dog...

  OK, tongue-in-cheek aside the SP is perfect as is - NO CHANGES!

  The only thing I noted were the folks who didn't read the rules <or couldn't
get their logging program to cooperate> and insisted on sending R R R K8DO 599
panicky because they thought I was leaving without an exchange... < I am
assuming they copied it as "R 73">
  Now, had I been contesting at 40wpm <like some big name CQWW stations> this I
could understand...  But Logger was set at a sedate 19 wpm to accomodate the
non-hired-gun contestor the SP attracts...

denny / k8do