Topband: BAND CONDX LAST NIGHT

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BAND CONDX LAST NIGHT
From: "Mr. and Mrs. Magoo" <magoo@isp.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:39:38 -0500
My Beverages all seem to have slightly different "noise output", with my 82
degree antenna somewhat quieter than the others.  Last night the noise on
the 52 degree antenna, which is always a bit higher than the others, was so
much lower that I thought something was wrong.  It still received signals
just fine as did all the others-it is just that it was very much quieter.  I
checked all the antennas this morning-everything is as it should be!

Did anyone else in the upper states or Ontario notice a decrease in noise
toward EU on this approximate bearing last night from about 2300Z to 0200Z?
I have never experienced this before and, as all the local noise-generating
towns and villages have not moved in the last 24 hours, I can only conclude
that something atmospheric occurred.

Bill, VE3CSK