Topband: Fwd: UA0SC - More

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fwd: UA0SC - More
From: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:52:56 -0500
From:  <k4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Dec 10, 2007 4:15 PM
Subject: UA0SC - More
To: btippett@alum.mit.edu

>Too bad Chak JT1CO is not active now.
  Hi Bill - you can post this if you like.  It will save me from
having to subscribe (I read the archives).  Chak and his family are
here visiting for a few days and then they head out for a 2 week
vacation elsewhere.  He won't be back home until the end of the month.
 He's been pretty busy the past couple of years and it's eaten into
his radio time.  But all is not lost.  There's a chance he will have a
vastly improved Topband transmit antenna system, hopefully in time for
next year.

73
Ken K4ZW