Topband: bandpass filters

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: bandpass filters
From: Paul Kelley N1BUG <paul.kelley.n1bug@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 07:30:58 -0500
Would anyone happen to have response curves or data on attenuation
of either the KD9SV 160m receive bandpass filter or the ICE 403
bandpass filter? So far I found some below the band data on one and
above the band data on the other. I need reasonable attenuation both
   above and below 160m and am trying to choose a filter.

I am aware of the more expensive W3NQN filter sold by Array
Solutions. It looks fine but I am wondering if the cheaper
alternatives might be OK since my application is receive only. Have
I overlooked any others? I'm not interesting in building one myself
as all the designs I've seen require test equipment not available to me.

I finally figured out what is degrading my receive this season and
need to fix it ASAP!

73,
Paul N1BUG