Topband: First Asia ever!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: First Asia ever!
From: doktorij@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:44:49 +0000
I'm tickled worked Asia for the first time ever on the top band LP. JA1HQT
managed to pull my signal out around 1230Z. He made a lot of folks happy :o)

There were several commanding JA signals this morning in Tennessee.

Last night was decent, heard many G, GW and GM stations, most didn't seem to be
hearing the US too well. Solid signals, some QSB, managed to log a couple...

New Marconi seems to be doing well.. we shall see.

Thanks for all the replies to my query on the W3NQN Rx filters. Found the
information I was looking for...

Cheers,
Julius
n2wn